How To Clean A Waterless Urinal
When using the Bacterial or ECOBUG Cube system its important to impliment the following cleaning procedure to ensure proper functionality of your waterless urinal system.
- Wet down Urinal using cold water from a bucket or can use 4.5L of water per 60cm of trough urinal.
- Scrub urinal with scourer
- Rinse again with cold water sam quantity as before
- Spray entire area including step and washroom surrounds using the ECOBUG Washroom spray. Use the ratio written on the bottle (Both the cubes and spray contain bacteria and work together NO CHEMICAL cleaners can be used when this system is inplace as it will kill the bacteria)
- Place cubes in urinal 60cm apart for trough urinals and 1 cube per stall for wall hung urinals. Cubes should be placed near the back wall of the urinal, when the cube reaches the size of a 5cent piece place a new one next to it.
- DONT empty mop water or other chemicals down the urinal as this will kill off the bacteria.
If you would like a wall chart detailing cleaning procedures please contact us